A back injury can involve any type of trauma or injury to soft tissues or bones that make up the spine. Injury does is not always related to trauma, you can also injure your back while lifting heavy objects, through repetitive bending, or even standing for prolonged periods of time. Back injuries are also associated with other injuries such as shoulder or hip injuries. When you injure your back as a result of someone’s negligence, you need an attorney that specializes in these types of complex cases.
Compensation for back injury
- Back injuries are typically remedied in court through monetary damages.
- The court will determine costs associated with treating the injury, hospital bills, and medication. In the event that long-term therapy and physical rehabilitation are necessary, this is factored into the damages award.
- Damages are also awarded for lost wages, loss of future earnings, and/or for pain and suffering.
- A lawsuit for any type of back injury can often be complex and challenging.
- Clients must come to understand that these types of lawsuits can revolve around physical conditions that may not be resolved for a long period of time.
- This is why it is crucial that you hire the best law firm for assistance with filing, reviewing, and litigating your claim.
- Your attorney will be your only reliable source for legal advice and guidance throughout the process.
Speak to an accident lawyer in Charlotte, NC
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from an injury attorney from the Olive Law Firm. Hiring a personal injury attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation for car accident injury. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with one of these experienced attorneys.