Two types of recovery
Choosing the best auto injury attorney after you have been injured in an accident is a decision that can have you well on the road to two types of recovery. In the aftermath of an accident, you have your hands full from just trying to recover from your injuries. Just as importantly, you also need to recover financially. Ask yourself what will happen to you and your family if your injuries keep you off work for months or years? You can be sure that the bills are not going to stop, and the medical bills will only continue to add up. On top of all of this, you can expect insurance companies to fight your claim or try to substantially reduce your claim.
Injury lawyers with extensive experience
- Insurance companies have spent millions, possibly billions of dollars trying to get accident victims to yield to their settlements.
- You need to find a firm that has unique and extensive experience dealing with them.
- Your personal injury attorney should be from a firm that has tried thousands of trials and arbitrations.
- Your lawyer needs to be aggressive and determined to not let insurance companies stall or drag out the process.
- He or she must be willing to go to trial rather than to acquiesce to a smaller settlement than you deserve.
- Insurance companies realize they are going to have to pay something, and they intend to pay as little as possible, regardless of your actual damages.
One of the top accident attorneys in Charlotte if injured in an accident
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a car accident attorney from the Olive Law Firm. Hiring a personal injury attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation after your accident. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney if injured in an accident.