Personal injury cases are complicated, but were you aware that there is a way for you to hire the very best attorney, regardless of the expense? Unfortunately, most people are automatically convinced that they could never be represented by the best attorney or firm. Fortunately, contingency fees are specifically designed to address this problem. A contingency fee is an agreement between you and your lawyer, in which the lawyer agrees to only receive payment if you win your case.
- A contingency fee agreement usually specifies any additional costs involved with your lawsuit.
- Some attorneys require that the client pays for obligatory expenses, such as court costs, filing fees, or travel expenses.
- This means that it is very important for you to read and discuss the fee agreement in as much detail as possible.
- Never sign with the first attorney you talk to.
- Make sure that your attorney has a proven track record of winning cases, and has a reputation for obtaining fair compensation for their clients.
One of the top personal injury attorneys in Charlotte
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a car accident attorney from the Olive Law Firm. Hiring a personal injury attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation after your accident. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.