Summer vacation and teen drivers
Before summer vacations start, find an opportune time to discuss safe driving habits to help your teen avoid being injured in an accident. You can hear the excitement in their voice as they prepare to spend time with their friends, enjoying the summer break from the school year. Unfortunately, summer vacation is also an opportunity for teens to indulge in, or experiment with alcohol and other drugs. Mind altering substances and driving never mix, and it is important that every parent sits down with their young drivers and make this point.
- Car accident attorneys and other public officials will tell you that parental influence is the most important factor in helping teens to avoid the pratfalls of drinking and driving.
- We cannot afford to turn a blind eye towards the reality of underage drinking.
- We need to talk with our kids about alcohol and other mind altering substances.
- We hope to offer some helpful tips for communicating with your teen:
- Explain to your teen that you want them to be healthy and safe.
- Encourage them to have a frank and honest conversation with you about the dangers of underage drinking.
- Trust is important but you have a responsibility to monitor where your teen is, and what your teen is doing.
One of the top car accident attorneys in Charlotte if injured in an accident
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a car accident attorney from the Olive Law Firm. Hiring a personal injury attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation after your accident. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in injured in an accident.