A worker’s compensation attorney understands that nearly every occupation carries a risk of injury or death, even in the less dangerous industries such as finance or retail. However, it is fairly obvious that those who work in or around construction sites, mines, refineries, factories, oil rigs, and warehouses face potential dangers every day. The fact that a job is considered to be inherently dangerous, does not change the responsibility of the employers to provide the safest workplace possible. Not only must their workplace and facilities be safe, employers must provide the necessary safety training and equipment.
The best worker’s compensation attorney
- Fortunately for Charlotte and North Carolina residents, one of the top personal injury firms in the country is right in our back yard.
- They have nearly 60 years of experience helping Carolinians seek justice and compensation for industrial claims.
- They have a reputation of taking an aggressive approach to taking injury cases to trial.
- They also have the resources and the expert associates to research and investigate accidents, take depositions, request documents in pursuit of a case.
- The firm consults with engineering, mechanical, chemical, and medical experts to develop each case.
- Fully prepared to take your case to an arbiter, judge, or jury, they are relentless in their pursuit of fair and full compensation.
- Their track record features an assortment of substantial verdicts and settlements, including multiple multi-million dollar awards.
One of the top worker’s comp attorneys in Charlotte
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a worker’s compensation attorney from the Olive Law Firm. Hiring a personal injury attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation after your accident. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.