Anyone can afford the best attorney
Personal injury cases are complex, and success depends largely on hiring the best personal injury attorneys available. Because of this, many people are inevitably convinced that they do not have a chance to hire the best attorneys. Many personal injury clients are unable to go back to work, or to pay their regular bills, they are so worried about surviving that they cannot even imagine hiring one of the top personal injury attorneys in the Southeast. Fortunately, contingency fees are specifically designed to address this problem.
Typical charge for contingency fees
A contingency agreement between you and your lawyer, creates a situation in which the lawyer agrees to only get paid if you win your case.
- As we already mentioned, your prospective attorney will create a document called a fee agreement.
- This agreement will state what percentage of the damage award that will become the lawyer’s fee.
- The percentage allowed can vary from state to state and even from attorney to attorney.
- Typically, you can expect contingency fees to be in the neighborhood of thirty percent.
- For example, if the contingency fee is 30% and you have been awarded $100,000, your attorney is entitled to $30,000 and you will keep the remaining $70,000.
One of the top personal injury attorneys in Charlotte
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a car accident attorney from the Olive Law Firm. Hiring a personal injury attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation after your accident. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney