If you are injured
If you are involved in an accident and are injured, you may need a personal injury attorney to ensure that you obtain fair compensation for your damages. Before you decide to negotiate on your own with an insurance company, consider the reality that the pain and treatment could last much longer than expected. When an accident is due to the negligence of someone else, the injured party deserves the appropriate compensation, and this is best determined by experienced lawyers.
Worker’s compensation claims
- There are innumerable ways that people are injured.
- One of the most common types of injury involves is workplace accidents.
- Employees are often injured on the job because of employer negligence or willingness to compromise safety to increase their bottom line.
- The law mandates that employers are responsible for the well-being of their employees while they are performing their job.
- Workers have the right to file a personal injury claim in the event of a work-related accident or health issue.
Speak to a personal injury lawyer in Charlotte, NC
Hiring a personal injury attorney means that you have a professional on your side who has your interests at heart, and who will fight for the maximum recovery to which you are entitled. Hiring the best Charlotte attorney means that you no longer have to deal with the insurance company. Your lawyer will handle the stressful and uncomfortable communication. Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from an injury attorney from the Olive Law Firm. Hiring a personal injury attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation for car accident injury. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with one of these experienced attorneys.