Worker’s compensation attorneys understand that certain occupations carry a higher risk of catastrophic injury or death than others. For example, those who work in or around construction sites, mines, refineries, factories, oil rigs, and warehouses face potential dangers every day. This type of work is inherently dangerous, but that does not change the responsibility of industrial employers to provide the safest workplace possible. In addition to the workplace and the facilities being safe, employers must provide proper training and effective safety equipment. This is not our opinion; it is universally required by both state and federal laws. Nevertheless, many industrial employers fall short of fulfilling this duty.
Recognizing the best accident lawyers
- Charlotte and North Carolina residents are fortunate because we have one of the top personal injury firms in the country.
- They have nearly 6 decades of experience helping Carolinians seek justice by taking an aggressive approach to prosecuting injury cases.
- This firm has the resources to research, investigate, and reconstruct accidents for their clients.
- They have vast experience in taking depositions and requesting all documents pursuant to a case.
- They also consult with top mechanical, chemical, engineering, and medical experts to make your case.
- They are fully prepared to take your case to an arbiter or to court in their pursuit of fair and full compensation.
One of the top workers’ comp attorneys in Charlotte
Even if you are not sure that you have a case, you have nothing to lose by seeking advice from a worker’s compensation attorney from the Olive Law Firm in Charlotte. Hiring a top rated attorney is essential if you want the best possible compensation after your accident. Attorney Lee Olive, or Attorney Whitney Brooks of Charlotte, NC has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims. They have earned a reputation as a trusted and compassionate Firm that prepares to take every case to court in order to obtain the best possible outcomes for their clients. If you want the best representation available, then call their office for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury and worker’s compensation attorney.